Knoxville Food Tour
Pride has started community events. Come join the community for food and history. We are meeting at TBA. Be there at least 15 min early.
Enhance your visit to Historic Downtown Knoxville... enjoy a complete Knoxville experience in just a few hours, a fantastic value at only $79 per person!
- Explore Downtown Knoxville's Renaissance by traveling with an experienced, local guide through revitalized neighborhoods of Market Square, Gay Street & the Old City.
- Learn the history of the city including special insights on local culture, art, and architecture.
- Enjoy multiple food tastings of signature and specially selected dishes at some of Knoxville's best new and iconic restaurants featuring local products in Southern & Appalachian cuisine. Enough for a meal and more for most!
- Melting Pot, Good Golly Tamale, The Love Shack, Blue Slip Winery & Blue Slip Bistro, and Awaken for desserts.
- A copy of Lost Restaurants of Knoxville by Paula Johnson
Hope to see you all there! For up to date info and to RSVP check out the facebook event.
To get tickets call (865) 201-7270 or book online at knoxvillefoodtours.com. There is a coupon in the Knoxville school coupon books. Tickets must be ordered by Friday, May 25 at 3:30pm.